Civil Rights and Wrongful Convictions

[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.27.4″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]

Getting Justice For Victims Of Civil Rights Violations

When law enforcement, prison workers and other government employees overstep their bounds, it leads to violations of civil rights. At [nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-1″], we fight aggressively for victims of civil rights violations who have been physically abused, wrongly arrested and wrongly imprisoned. For 30 years we have successfully represented clients in a variety civil rights violation cases including:

  • False arrest
  • Police brutality
  • Illegal search
  • Coerced confession
  • Prisoner mistreatment
  • Negligent homicide

Aggressive law enforcement methods are a growing problem in New York. If your civil rights were violated, contact us today.

Overturning Wrongful Convictions

Spending time behind bars for a crime you didn’t commit is a great tragedy. If you or a loved one has been wrongly convicted, we can help you file a civil rights lawsuit under the Unjust Conviction and Imprisonment Act. For people who are ultimately found to be innocent of the charges that put them in prison, New York law provides compensation for each year spend behind bars. We help the wrongfully convicted get justice. While we can’t get back the time lost serving a sentence for a crime you didn’t commit, we can help broker freedom and a new life with compensation for the injustice done to you.

Contact The Civil Rights Attorneys At [nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-1″]

If you or a loved one had your civil rights violated or were convicted of a crime you didn’t commit, we can help. Call [nap_phone id=”LOCAL-CT-NUMBER-4″] or fill out our online contact form to set up an initial consultation. We will evaluate your situation and explore your options for moving forward.